On the Mark was created for the more than 15,000 team members at Texas Children’s today. Our workforce cares for more than 10,000 children and women daily, and has 4.6 million patient encounters a year. This blog illustrates what an amazing organization Texas Children’s is because of the dedication of those who work here and lead tirelessly to make a difference, advance medicine and provide the best possible care to everyone we touch.
Here, I’ll share some of the truly inspiring encounters I have with many of you, as well as my personal insights, leadership philosophies and organizational priorities. My hope is that On the Mark is a dynamic place where you and I can connect, so I welcome you to join the conversation. Here’s how you can do that:
- Access this blog from any device. On the Mark can be viewed from any personal or work computer, mobile phone or tablet, any time. Just go to www.onthemark.org.
- Connect and comment. All staff, employees and friends of Texas Children’s are encouraged to leave thoughts and feedback after each blog post. Read the blog comment policy.
- Get email updates when new blogs are posted. There’s an Email Updates section on the right. If you sign up, you’ll receive the new blog posts in your email inbox. Use an email address (Texas Children’s or home email) that you check often so you don’t miss the weekly updates.
- Tell me what you want to read about. Tell me your ideas, give your feedback, or share something you think I should highlight here. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell me your stories. As much as I enjoy sharing my insights and stories with you, I love hearing your stories. Share them with me, and I may write about them in future blog posts or invite you to do so as a guest blogger.
Enjoy your visit at On the Mark … stay a while and be inspired.